Valle Nevado Ski Resort is a one and a half hour drive above the city of Santiago, and is located high in the northern Andes Mountains of Chile. The entire resort is above the timberline, offering stunning views in all directions. Since it is the highest resort in the Andes, and close to the Argentine border, it receives a very light fluffy powder.
There is terrain for all levels of skiers, with long groomed runs or cruising, steep powder faces, and perfect cornice drops. The heli and backcountry terrain is some of the best anywhere in South America. Both La Parva and El Colorado Resorts can be accessed from Valle Nevado by purchasing an upgrade ski extension pass, effectively making this the largest ski area in the Andes. One pass to each resort is included in the trip price.
Our resort is Ski-in/Ski-out with lots of nice amenities, and includes wonderful dining options and an impressive wine list. There is also quite a lively international nightlife scene at the resort. And we will cap all this off with a couple of extra nights in Santiago for a full cultural experience.
Trip Coordinator: Mario Concha
Price: Ground only: $3490
INCLUDES BREAKFAST AND DINNER DAILY AS WELL AS LIFT TICKETS
Single supplement: $1095
Sign up Deadline: Space Available, Contact Trip Leader
Payment Deadline: Due At Signup
FLIGHT INFORMATION: Airfare is not included in the trip price but should run $900-1200pp RT
Suggested Flights (Delta - NOT INCLUDED):
DL 147Aug 11 Atlanta to Santiago 10:18pm – 8:05am (8/12)
DL 146Aug21 Santiago to Atlanta 8:40pm – 5:33am (8/22)
TRANSFERS: Transfers by private vehicle to Valle Nevado Hotel and return to the Santiago Hotel and to the airport are included
LODGING: 7 nights at Hotel Puerta del Sol, with direct access to outdoor heated pool – double occupancy
- Breakfast and Dinner included (alcoholic drinks not included) Breakfast at Mirador del Plomo restaurant and dinner at any of the following restaurants: Mirador del Plomo, Don Giovanni or La Fourchette (reservations required for dinner) Dinner on first night served at Mirador del Plomo Restaurant
- Unlimited ski lift access. Valid until day of check out.
- Two Free Interconnect tickets to adjoining ski areas (one for La Parva and one for El Colorado) per person
- Welcome Drink at Bar Lounge on Saturday from 6:30 to 7:30 pm
- Apres Ski at Bar Puerta del Sol from 5 to 6 pm
- Access to the fitness center. Sauna, exercise room, aerobics and stretching lessons available
- One full-body massage per person (basic treatment, 25 minutes) not transferable and subject to availability. (ages 11 & up). Massages available from 10am-4pm. Reservations must be made before 10 am.
- Outdoor heated pool, game room, pub and planned activities.
- Children’s daycare (3-7 years of age9am to 12:45pm and 2-6pm)
- Ski Room
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas: Lobby, Bar-Puerta del Sol and at Mirador del Plomo restaurant
- 2 Nights in Santiago four-star Hotel with Breakfast
Beginner – 14%
Intermediate – 30%
Advanced – 42%
Expert – 14%
Average Annual Snowfall: 26 Feet
Have you ever skied in the Southern Hemisphere? Come skiing with us in August at Valle Nevado !!!
Contact Trip Coordinator